Click Image for Gallery
Create unlimited custom blocks with any HTML content. You can add blocks to ALL products at once or individually on just the ones you need.
Electric Roti Maker Your Kitchen partner
• Handle to press the plates together • Knob to lift top plate • Stainless Steel Cover of the plates • Mains “on” indicator Red Neon light
• Grid - Non Stick surface coated with “Greblon Gamma” from Weilburger Germany
• Mains Cord• Safety feature:- RotiMaker is provided with thermo fuse as an additional protection in case of thermo set failure in such case mains ""on"" indicator light (D) will go off.
How to Operate Roti Maker:
1. Open the plates and connect the plug into 230/240v socked. Wati tll the indicator light automatically goes off.
The unit is ready for use. The temperature will be maintained by the thermostat and the indicator will go accordingly.
2. Prepare the dough balls of about an inch in diameter.
Flatten these balls slightly. Place a dough ball slightly off center, towards the rear of the bottom plate.
3. Close the upper plate and gently press down the lever. Open the upper plate after a few seconds.
The dough has now been rolled into the shape of a roti. Leave it in this state for 15-20 seconds.
4. Flip the roti over. In about 20-15 seconds, air bubbles will begin to form on the top surface of the roit.
5. As this happens, turn the roti over and gently shut the upper plate of your "Chapati Maker".
After a few more seconds, the roti will start puffing up from both sides.
6. Your roti cooked in the new Chapait maker is now ready to be served.
Electric Roti Maker Your Kitchen Partner